With CE ETA-15/0338
TÜV certified according to EN 14975, with label "Baumuster geprüft"
Roof hatch, type RHT7014
Standard opening size: 700 x 1400 mm
Weight: 64 kg
Gorter® - completely assembled with
- Thermal separated and insulated aluminium construction
- Counter balancing system for assisted opening and controlled closing
- Diagonal hand rail to safely enter and leave roof hatch
- Double sealing for water and weather tightness
- Fully opened lid engages automatically, with release button
- Cylinder lock (31 x 70 mm) with 3 keys, in- and outside operation, with 1 point lock
Performance according to CE (ETA-15/0338):
- Resistance to permanent loads (Eurocode EN 1993-1-1): 1050 kg/m2
- Insulation value (EN-ISO10077-1/2): Rc = 4.5 (m2.K)W; U = 0.22 W/(m2.K)
- Sound reduction (EN-ISO140-3): 27 dB
- Watertightness (EN 12208): class E 650
- Resistance to wind load (EN 12210): class E 3000
- Resistance to snow loads (EN 1991-1-3): 405 kg/m2
- Impact hard body (EN 356): class P5A
- Impact soft body (EN 13049): class 5
Standard powder coating:
Powder coated in RAL7047 (outside) and RAL9010 (inside).
Scissor stair, type EI 60
Fire rating classification: EI-60 (EN 1634-01 and EN13501)
- For structural opening size (W x L x H): 700 x 1200 x 250 mm
Room height: ........ mm, standard 3000 mm.
to be specified from top of floor to bottom of cover.
Option: up to 3500 mm (type Large-H).
- Material: cast aluminium
- Size steps: 360 x 140 x 26 mm, anti-skid
- Step distance: ca. 250 mm depending on room height
- Horizontal position of steps can be adjusted
Projection while opening:
600 mm (room height 3000 mm)
700 mm (room height 3200 mm)
- Hook and eye
- Handrail prepared for padlock to secure retracted stairs
- Stair guide control system
Extension of scissor stair in plenum (option):
The stair can be extended to bridge the distance between ceiling and roof hatch in cases where it is mounted in a suspended ceiling/plenum