Roof hatch - roof access with Gorter® roof hatches
Roof access with a roof hatch with fixed stairs, scissor stairs or a safety ladder
The safest way to access the roof goes through the building using the normal staircase or lift. The last few meters will be ascended by way of stairs, scissor -retractable- stairs or a safety ladder and a Gorter roof hatch.
Safety Gorter® roof hatches
- Roof hatch opens and closes using one hand. Max. effort < 5 kgf.
- Roof hatch locks automatically in open position
- A diagonal hand rail is provided on the internal lid to safely access and exit the roof hatch
- After roof access the closed roof hatch offers complete fall prevention
- Assisted opening and controlled closing.
- Safety certified by TÜV
Robust and reliable
- Durable wind and weather proof finish.
- Flexible double wind and watertight sealing between lid and curb.
- Stainless steel hinges.
- Three point cylinderlock from opening length 1400 mm.
- Thermal insulated and separated aluminium construction (patent pending).
- Lid and curb in lightweight aluminium.
Installation on insulated and non insulated steel, concrete and wooden roofs
Roof pitch up to 30°