Roof hatch type RHT in special sizes
Special size: ........ x ........ mm
- Sizes > 2500 x 1000 mm are supplied with double lid (RHT-D).
- Special sizes are supplied in aluminium
Gorter® - completely assembled with
- Thermal separated and insulated aluminium construction
- Counterbalancing system for assisted opening and controlled closing
- Double wind and weather tight sealing between lid and curb
- Lid that engages automatically in open position, with one hand release
- Three point Eurocylinder lock with 3 keys, inside and outside operation.
- Sizes from 700 x 1400 mm: Eurocylinderlock (31 x 60 mm) with 3 point latch
- Diagonal handrail to safely enter and leave roof hatch
- Insulation value (EN-ISO10077-1/2): Rc = 3.57 (m2.K)W; U = 0.28 W/(m2.K)
- Sound reduction (EN-ISO140-3): 27 dB
- Wind and water tightness (EN1027/EN1873): 650 Pa
- Construction strength (EN1026/EN1027): ± 3000 Pa
- Air tightness (EN 1026): 0.5 m3/hm1
- Snow load EN 1991-1/5): 200 kg/m2
Standard powder coating:
- Aluminium: RAL7047 (outside) and RAL9010 (inside)
- Lid is provided with internal stiffeners, small welding spots can show on outside
- To prevent damage and deformation don’t open lid with strong winds.
Depending on the access door type, the weight of the cover and the application, we can install one
or more gear rack drives. These drives are available in 24 Vdc or 230 Vac
Operation and control 230Vac
This is the simplest system with 1 motor. It can be operated with an integrated or surface-mounted switch, not included.
Operation and control 24Vdc
Operation of one or more drives is controlled by a control box with rectifier that is connected to the electricity network.
- communication with central alarm system
- emergency switch
- certified for smoke vent system / fire resisting system
- operation control of other objects
- control by automatic detectors - smoke, rain, wind, fire etc.
- automatic sequence control of two covers that are overlapping
- automatic stop in case of unequal load or overload
Depending on the features we will recommend a suitable control box type.
Emergency hatches and doors:
It is of life importance that an emergency door opens after a break down of the electrical system. For those reasons a control box can be provided with a built-in emergency power pack.
If the emergency situation is very critical it advisable to apply doors that can be manually operated after a total break down of electrical network system and the emergency power pack.
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer.
Partition and marking of safe area on the roof
- Rail post, straight, with base plate, net height ca. 1000 mm
- Rail post, angle, with base plate, net height ca. 1000 mm
- Hand rail
- Knee rail
Roof surface mounted
Mounted on concrete slabs (supplied by others)