Gorter® completely assembled:
- Cover to receive ceramic tiles: steel, 27 mm deep pan with mesh wiring
- Odour and watertight
- Frame: steel, angle profile, installation height 50 mm
600 x 400
600 x 600
600 x 800
800 x 800
Outside dimension = Size + 130 mm
- Lift handles
- Inbus bolts (to fix cover to frame)
- Removable plugs for inbus bolts
Anchors on frame
Overview brochure1.93 MB
User information floor doors type VL and PT1.52 MB
Gorter floor doors with removable covers are an economic solution in situations where the hatch is not opened frequently and the specified sizes are small. If the hatch is to be opened regularly, the use of a hinged floor door is recommended.
The cover and frame are made of hot-galvanised steel, and the hatch is suitable for both inside and outside use.
For concrete floors, tiles and floor coverings
The recessed cover can be tiled, has a depth of 27 mm and is supplied complete with reinforcing mesh.
Dimensions and loadings
The removable PT-27-ST floor door is available in four sizes up to a maximum opening of 800 x 800 mm. The maximum load 15 kN per m². If the loads are higher, it is recommended to use the PT-50-ST recessed steel floor door type.
Gorter removable steel floor door with recessed cover:
- For inside and outside use
- Can be tiled
- Odour- and watertight
- Comes with threaded sockets for handles
- Cover closed using hexagon screws
- Includes caps for the screws
- 5-year warranty on the floor door