Gorter® completely assembled:
- Aluminium cover to receive ceramic tiles, with 60 mm deep pan and mesh wiring
- Odour and watertight
- Frame: aluminium extrusion profile, built-in height 75 mm
600 x 400
600 x 600
800 x 600
800 x 800
Outside dimension = size + 116 mm
- Lift handles
- Inbus bolts (to fix cover to frame)
- Removable plugs for inbus bolts
Anchors on frame
Overview brochure1.93 MB
Gorter floor doors with removable covers are an economic solution in situations where the hatch is not opened frequently and the specified sizes are small. If the hatch is to be opened regularly, the use of a hinged floor door is recommended.
The cover and frame are made of anodised aluminium, and the hatch is suitable for both inside and outside use.
For concrete floors, tiles and floor coverings
The recessed cover can be tiled, has a depth of 60 mm and is supplied complete with reinforcing mesh.
Dimensions and loadings
The PT-60 removable floor door is available in four sizes up to a maximum opening of 800 x 800 mm. The maximum load 125 kN per m².
Gorter removable aluminium floor door with recessed cover:
- For inside and outside use
- Can be tiled
- Odour- and watertight
- Comes with threaded sockets for handles
- Cover closed using hexagon screws
- Includes caps for the screws
- 5-year warranty on the floor door