Floor height: ........... mm
- Standard room height 3000 mm (55°) - 3370 mm (65°)
- Pitch adjustable from 55°- 65°
- Applicable in combination with Gorter roof hatch 1000 x 2000 mm, 1000 x 2500 mm and 1000 x 3000 mm
Weight: 65 kg
- Size 730 x 175 x 45 mm
- With anti skid profile
- Brackets for fixation on floor and in roof or ceiling opening
- 2 Handrails complete with poles.
IMPORTANT: ready for installation on site
The Gorter GS55 fixed staircase is made entirely of anodised aluminium and offers a stylish and permanent solution for roof access with floor heights from 3,000 to 3,370 mm. The GS50 fixed staircase is suitable for floor heights from 2,500 to 3,000 mm.
Automatic tread adjustment
The treads are cleverly mounted on the frame and can be automatically adjusted horizontally when the staircase is installed. This applies to all floor heights within the dimensions for which the staircase was designed. The automatic adjustment makes sure the staircase assembly is quick and easy.
The GS55 fixed staircase can be used separately or combined with a Gorter roof hatch (RHT) or glazed roof hatch (RHTG). Click here for an overview of possible roof hatch and GS55 staircase combinations.
Construction and safety
The construction of the aluminium stair guarantees a high level of stability and long-term safe usage. The sturdy handrails ensure a secure hold at all times when ascending or descending the stairs. In addition, the steps have been given an anti-slip profile.
Gorter GS50 aluminium stair:
- Slope angle 55° - 65°
- Two handrails, complete with uprights
- Manufactured from anodised aluminium
- Mounting brackets to secure it to the floor and in the ceiling opening
- Installation-ready at the factory and quick delivery
1-year warranty on climbing devices