The safety and reliability of Gorter standard combinations of a roof hatch with fixed stairs can be clearly demonstrated. The combinations have been certified by TÜV NORD in accordance with EN-ISO 14122-3.
The TÜV NORD certificate is also valid for the roof hatches and the fixed stairs individually. If the fixed stairs are applied without a roof hatch, different handrails must be fitted.
- The roof hatch is equipped with a powder coating in 2 standard colours
- The fixed stairs are supplied in anodised aluminium
- The fixed stairs can span floor heights of 3000 mm till 3370 mm.
With following standard roof hatches the fixed stair type GS55 creates complete roof access:
- Roof hatch, type RHT9024, clearance 900 x 2400 mm
- Roof hatch, type RHT1020, clearance 1000 x 2000 mm
Characteristics of the fixed stairs:
- Modern appearance thanks to the choice of material and design
- Easy to assemble
- Depending upon the situation, the slope can be adjusted from 55° - 65°
- Anti-skid steps as a standard