This product will soon be removed from our product range!
We recommend that you no longer include the product in the specifications. The replacement product is: Roof hatch RHT1025 with fixed stairs GS50. You can still download the documents such as manuals, drawings and technical documentation sheets for this product.
Roof hatch RHT brochure2.71 MB
Watch the Revit instruction video
Installation roof hatch on concrete upstand42.61 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete or steel roof45.29 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof41.13 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof insulated53.77 KB
Gorter roof hatches with fixed stairs provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work, to a rooftop terrace, roof garden or solar collectors and other facilities on the roof. Roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 30°.
Roof access available immediately
Roof hatches combined with a fixed stair are ideal for applications where the roof has to be accessed frequently or where access must be available at all times. The Gorter combination of roof hatch and GS50 fixed stair offers a stylish and permanent solution for roof access with floor heights up from 2,000 to 3,000 mm. The Gorter combination of RHT roof hatch and GS55 fixed staircase is suitable for floor heights from 3,000 to 3,370 mm
New generation Gorter RHT roof hatch
The new generation RHT roof hatches feature an extremely strong and patented construction. Thanks to several modifications, the roof hatch is even more resistant against unexpected extreme loads, both during construction and in general use.
Improved features and functionalities of the indestructible and sustainable RHT roof hatch:
- Made and Designed in Holland
- New and improved, patented indestructible construction
- Trusted, with CE(ETA) certification
- Now available directly from stock in sizes up to 1000 x 3000 mm
- Fully standardised to metric dimensioning
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHT roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and cover, and a proven high insulation value. This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Gorter RHT roof hatch with GS50 fixed staircase:
- Roof hatch with fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Fixed stair with automatic adjustment of treads for easy installation
- Tilt angle depending on floor height 50° - 66°
- Roof hatch safe operation with one hand
- Safe grip all the way to the roof
10-year warranty on the roof hatch, 1 year on climbing devices
- Roof hatch with optional electric control
- High-quality aluminium construction of hatch and fixed stair
- Euro cylinder lock with indoor and outdoor operation
- Burglar- and sound-proof roof hatch
- Fast delivery
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here