Roof hatch type RHT9024
Standard opening size: 900 x 2400 mm (Hinge side = long side)
Weight: 89 kg
Gorter® - completely assembled with:
- Thermal separated and insulated aluminium construction
- Counterbalancing system for assisted opening and controlled closing
- Double sealing for water and weather tightness
- Lid that engages automatically in open position, with release button
- Diagonal hand rail to safely enter and leave roof hatch
- Cylinder lock (31 x 70 mm) with 3 keys, in- and outside operation, with 3 point lock
Performance according to CE (ETA-15/0338):
- Resistance to permanent loads (Eurocode EN 1993-1-1): 1050 kg/m²
- Sound reduction (EN-ISO140-3): 26 dB
- Watertightness (EN 12208): Class E 650
- Resistance to wind load (EN 12210): Class E 3000
- Resistance to snow loads (EN 1991-1-3): 3.97kN/m²
- Impact hard body (EN 356): Class P5A
- Impact soft body (EN 13049): Class 5
- Air permeability (EN 12207): Class 3
Powder coated in RAL7047 (outside) and RAL9010 (inside).
Fixed stair, type GS55
Gorter complete assembled. Aluminium, anodized.
Floor height: ........ mm
- Pitch adjustable from 55°- 65°
- Standard room height 3000 mm (55°) - 3370 mm (65°)
- Size 730 x 175 x 45 mm
- With anti skid profile
- Brackets for fixation on floor and in roof or ceiling opening
- 2 Handrails complete with poles.
IMPORTANT: ready for installation on site
Gorter® Electrical Operation of Roof Hatches and Floor Doors
Standard Electrical operation - GT35
The Gorter GT35 electrical operation is a solution, which can be fitted on any standard Gorter RHT roof hatch or floor door of the type WA, WAPT and OP. The two powerful electric motors are always fitted as a pair on both sides of the lid. The motors are pre-fitted from the factory or can be fitted afterwards on any standard RHT roof hatch from model year 2012 and later.
- Roof hatches type RHT standard
- Hinged Floor doors type WA (flush), WAPT and OP
Operation and control 230Vac
The Gorter GT35 is a system with two motors and a control unit. As a standard the system is supplied with a compact surface mount keypad for easy operation. The keypad connected with signal cable can be installed remote from control unit. On request the system can be supplied with wireless remote control.
Control unit: 265 x 105 x 40 mm
Keypad: +/- 70 x 50 x 10 mm
Length of signal/power cable motors: 2 m
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer
Electrical operation for linking to a fire alarm systems
Depending on the access door type, the weight of the cover and the application, we can install one or more gear rack drives. These drives are available in 24 Vdc or 230 Vac.
Operation and control 230Vac
This is the simplest system with 1 motor. It can be operated with an integrated or surface-mounted switch, not included.
Operation and control 24Vdc
Operation of one or more drives is controlled by a control box with rectifier that is connected to the electricity network.
- Communication with central alarm system, possibly combined with emergency switch
- Operation control of other objects
- Control by automatic detectors - smoke, rain, wind, fire etc.
- Automatic sequence control of two covers that are overlapping
- Automatic stop in case of unequal load or overload
Depending on the features we will recommend a suitable control box type.
Emergency hatches and doors:
It is of life importance that an emergency door opens after a break down of the electrical system. For those reasons a control box can be provided with a built-in emergency power pack.
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer.
Roof hatch RHT brochure2.71 MB
| REVIT |
|watch revit instruction video|
Drawing roof hatch RHT9024289.43 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete upstand42.61 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete or steel roof45.29 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof41.13 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof insulated53.77 KB
Gorter roof hatches with fixed stairs provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work, to a rooftop terrace, roof garden or solar collectors and other facilities on the roof. Roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 30°.
Roof access available immediately
Roof hatches combined with a fixed stair are ideal for applications where the roof has to be accessed frequently or where access must be available at all times. The Gorter combination of roof hatch and GS50 fixed staircase offers a stylish and permanent solution for roof access with ceiling heights from 3,000 to 3,500 mm. The Gorter combination of RHT roof hatch and GS50 fixed staircase is suitable for ceiling heights from 2,500 to 3,000 mm.
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHT roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and cover, and a proven high insulation value. This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Gorter RHT roof hatch with GS55 fixed staircase:
- Roof hatch with fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Fixed staircase TÜV NORD certified according to EN-ISO 14122-3
- Automatic adjustment of treads for easy installation
- Tilt angle depending on ceiling height 55° - 65°
- Roof hatch safe operation with one hand
- Safe grip all the way to the roof
10-year warranty on the roof hatch, 1 year on climbing devicesRoof hatch with optional electric control
- High-quality aluminium construction of hatch and fixed stair
- Euro cylinder lock with indoor and outdoor operation
- Burglar- and sound-proof roof hatch
- Fast delivery
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here