Roof hatch, type RHT1010
Standard opening size: 1000 x 1000 mm
Weight: 50 kg
Gorter® - completely assembled with:
- Thermal separated and insulated construction
- Counter balancing system for assisted opening and controlled closing
- Fully opened lid engages automatically, with release button
- Diagonal hand rail to safely enter and leave roof hatch
- Double sealing for water and weather tightness
- Stainless steel Eurocylinder lock, in- and outside operation
Performance according to CE (ETA-15/0338):
- Resistance to permanent loads (Eurocode EN 1993-1-1): 1050 kg/m²
- Sound reduction (EN-ISO140-3): 26 dB
- Watertightness (EN 12208): Class E 650
- Resistance to wind load (EN 12210): Class E 3000
- Resistance to snow loads (EN 1991-1-3): 3.97kN/m²
- Impact hard body (EN 356): Class P5A
- Impact soft body (EN 13049): Class 5
- Air permeability (EN 12207): Class 3
Standard powder coating:
Powder coated in RAL7047 (outside) and RAL9010 (inside).
Fixed vertical ladder, with or without cage
According to EN-ISO 14122-3-4
Type ladder: Gorter® - Vertical mounted ladder with ladder supports
Type cage: Gorter® - Aluminium cage with 5 tubular straps starting from 2200 – 2500 mm ladder height. Distance between cage rings 1200 – 1500 mm
Height: ........ mm
Ladder supports: pre-installed
- Distance facade – ladder: 200 mm
- Option: distance to be specified
- Option: reinforced ladder beams with foot plate and top bracket for installation without wall brackets
- Ladder equipped with safe exit step as standard.
- Width ladder: 452 mm
- Cage: Ø 700 mm
- Distance between rungs: 300 mm
Roof hatch RHT brochure2.71 MB
Watch the Revit instruction video
Installation roof hatch on concrete upstand47.71 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete or steel roof53.02 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof46.82 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof insulated53.98 KB
Gorter vertical aluminium ladders, wall ladders or cage ladders are tailor-made and have a landing/transition platform for heights of more than 10 metres. Vertical ladders above 2,999 mm are supplied with a safety cage as standard.
Suitable for use with roof hatch
Gorter vertical ladders / wall ladders can be combined with a Gorter RHT aluminium roof hatch with a minimum opening of 1000 x 1000 mm (RHT1010).
If a vertical or cage ladder is placed against an outside wall, there should be a safe landing on the roof. This implies, among other things, that the cage and ladder uprights are extended by 1,100 mm. Gorter will be pleased to provide advice on the implementation and can create safe transition platforms where necessary.
Construction and safety
The construction of the aluminium ladders and the material used guarantee a high level of stability and long-term safe usage. Vertical / cage ladders are manufactured in accordance with EN-ISO 14122-3-4.
You can contact Gorter for further information on customised vertical ladders.
New generation Gorter RHT roof hatch
The new generation RHT roof hatches feature an extremely strong and patented construction. Thanks to several modifications, the roof hatch is even more resistant against unexpected extreme loads, both during construction and in general use.
Improved features and functionalities of the indestructible and sustainable RHT roof hatch:
- Made and Designed in Holland
- New and improved, patented indestructible construction
- Trusted, with CE(ETA) certification
- Fully standardised to metric dimensioning
Gorter vertical, wall or cage ladders:
Made aluminium, customised
- In accordance with EN-ISO 14122-3-4
Outdoor emergency ladders with max. height of 2999 mm; if taller, a cage ladder is required
- With handrails for heights > 10 metres
- Landing / platform with anti-slip grating treads
- Including wall brackets
10-year warranty on the roof hatch, 1 year on climbing devices