The Gorter fire-resistant steel roof hatch provides practical and safe access to flat roofs and at the same time, when closed, provides a fire-resistant seal for the space below. Roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 5°.
The integrity of the fire-resistant steel Gorter roof hatch has been assessed by Efectis according to EN1634-1, EN1530-4 and BS476: part22.
EI 1: 120 minutes
EI 2: 120 minutes
E: 120 minutes
The fire-resistant roof hatch is available in 6 standard sizes and special sizes up to 1000 x 2000 mm.
Fully thermally broken
The fully thermally isolated curb and cover have a high insulation value and so minimise the chance of unwanted condensation forming while also saving energy costs.
Gorter fire-resistant roof hatch:
- In standard and special sizes
- Fire class according to EN1634-1, EN13501-2, AS1530-4 and BS476:part22
- Thermally separated and insulated steel construction
- Safe to operate with one hand
- 10-year warranty on the roof hatch
- Cylinder lock (10 x 30 mm) with 3 keys, inside operation. With 3 point lock from hinge side > 1400 mm.
- Dimensions > 1,400 mm with 3-point locking mechanism
- Burglar- and sound-proof
- Powder-coated in RAL7011 (outside) and RAL9010 (inside)
Read more about all the advantages of Gorter roof hatches
Would you like to request a quote for a roof hatch with stairs or ladder? Click here.