Roof hatch type RHTG1015
Glazed lid, insulated with HR+++ glass
Standard clearance: 1000 x 1500 mm (Hinge side = long side)
Weight: 163 kg
Gorter® completely assembled with:
- Insulated aluminium construction with thermal break technology
- Safety glass and burglary resistant
- A diagonal hand rail offers a steady grip when climbing or descending the stairs
- Wind and watertight sealing all around
- 2 powerful electric motors
CodeMark certified for Australia & New Zealand
- Australia CM70087, New Zealand CM70088
Performance according to CE (ETA-18/0831):
- Sound reduction (EN-ISO140-3): 27 dB
- Watertightness (EN 12208): Class E 650
- Resistance to wind load (EN 12210): Class E 2400
- Resistance to snow loads (EN 1991-1-3): 5 kN/m²
- Impact (EN 13049): Class 3
- Air permeability (EN 12207): Class 4
Powder coated in RAL9005/RAL9010 (outside) and RAL9010 (inside).
We do not recommend the combination with an attic ladder or scissor stairs!
User information roof hatches2.30 MB
Watch the Revit instruction video
Installation roof hatch on concrete upstand42.61 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete or steel roof45.29 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof41.13 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof insulated53.77 KB
Gorter roof hatches with windows provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work or to a rooftop terrace. Glazed roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum pitch of 5°.
Natural daylight in the room below
Gorter glazed roof hatches are ideal for use in buildings or homes where natural daylight is wanted in the rooms below. This can be apartments with a roof terrace, homes with few windows, office buildings or other non-residential constructions.
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHTG roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and a cover in high-efficiency glass HR+++. This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Gorter RHTG glazed roof hatch:
- CE (ETA-18/0831) certified
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Burglar-proof and fall protection HR+++ glass
- Standard electric control
- 10-year warranty on the roof hatch, 1 year on electric operation
- Fast delivery
- High-quality aluminium construction
- Window is self-cleaning through run-off
Available with fixed staircase
RHTG1015 roof hatch with window is available in combination with a Gorter fixed staircase for floor heights of 2,500 - 3,000 mm.
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here