Roof hatch type RHTG9024
Glazed lid, insulated with HR+++ glass
Standard opening size: 900 x 2400 mm (Hinge side = long side)
Weight: 221 kg
Gorter® - completely assembled with:
- Insulated aluminium construction with thermal break technology
- Safety glass and burglary resistant
- A diagonal hand rail offers a steady grip when climbing or descending the stairs
- Wind and watertight sealing all around
- 2 powerful electric motors
CodeMark certified for Australia & New Zealand
- Australia CM70087, New Zealand CM70088
Performance according to CE (ETA-18/0831):
- Sound reduction (EN-ISO140-3): 27 dB
- Watertightness (EN 12208): Class E 650
- Resistance to wind load (EN 12210): Class E 2400
- Resistance to snow loads (EN 1991-1-3): 5 kN/m²
- Impact (EN 13049): Class 3
- Air permeability (EN 12207): Class 4
Powder coated in RAL 9005/RAL 9010 (outside) and RAL 9010 (inside).
Fixed stair, type GS50
Gorter complete assembled. Aluminium, anodized.
Floor height: ........ mm
- Pitch adjustable from 50°- 66°
- Standard room height 2500 mm (50°) - 3000 mm (66°)
- Size 730 x 175 x 45 mm
- With anti skid profile
- Brackets for fixation on floor and in roof or ceiling opening
- 2 Handrails complete with poles.
IMPORTANT: ready for installation on site
Watch the Revit instruction video
Installation roof hatch on concrete upstand42.61 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete or steel roof45.29 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof32.78 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof insulated53.77 KB
The Gorter roof hatch with window provides practical and safe access to flat roofs, rooftop terraces and gardens, with a maximum slope of 5°.
Glazed roof hatch for natural daylight in the room below
The RHTG glazed (window) roof hatch guarantees natural daylight in the room below. This can provide a solution for apartments with a roof terrace, homes with few windows, office buildings or other non-residential constructions.
The Gorter combination of glazed roof hatch and GS50 fixed staircase offers a stylish and permanent solution for roof access with floor heights from 2,500 to 3,000 mm. The Gorter combination of roof hatch and GS55 fixed staircase is suitable for floor heights from 3,000 to 3,370 mm.
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHTG roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and a cover in high-efficiency glass HR+++. This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Gorter RHTG glazed roof hatch with GS50 fixed staircase:
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Fixed stair with automatic adjustment of treads for easy installation
- Tilt angle depending on floor height 50° - 66°
- Safe grip all the way to the roof
- Burglar-proof and fall protection HR+++ glass
- Standard electric control
10-year warranty on the roof hatch, 1 year on electric operation and climbing devices
- Fast delivery
- High-quality aluminium construction
- Window is self-cleaning through run-off
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here