RHT roof hatch combinations with GS50 fixed staircase are suitable for 2500-3000 mm floor heights.
Roof hatches combined with a fixed staircase are ideal for applications where the roof has to be accessed frequently or where access must be available at all times. Alternative combinations are a roof hatch with scissor stair or ladder.
GS50 fixed staircase
The GS50 is the shorter variant of the GS55 stairs which is designed in particular for use in lower floor heights. The stylish aluminium stair can be combined with three different roof hatch models including the compact 1000x1500 roof hatch.
Roof hatch and stairs supplied pre-assembled for easy installation
The GS50 stair is made from the same materials and components as the GS55, which gives it the same unique construction properties. Installation is fast and easy since the stairs are delivered fully pre-assembled and the steps adjust automatically. The Gorter roof hatch also comes fully assembled and is tailored to ladders/stairs such as the Gorter fixed staircases.
Gorter RHT roof hatch with GS50 fixed staircase:
- Roof hatch is CE (ETA-15/0338), TÜV NORD, Aboma and KOMO® certified with fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Fixed staircase with automatic adjustment of treads for easy installation
- Tilt angle depending on ceiling height 50° - 66°
- Roof hatch safe operation with one hand
- Safe grip all the way to the roof
- 10-year warranty on the roof hatch
- Roof hatch with optional electric control
- High-quality aluminium construction of roof hatch and fixed staircase
- Euro cylinder lock with indoor and outdoor operation
- Burglar- and sound-proof roof hatch
- Fast delivery