TÜV SÜD PSB CLS1B 170697595001
According to EN1634-1, EN13501-2, AS1530-4 and BS476:part22.
Standard dimensions / weight:
RHTEI7090: 700 x 900 mm / 134 kg
RHTEI9090: 900 x 900 mm / 157 kg
RHTEI7014: 700 x 1400 mm / 185 kg
RHTEI1010: 1000 x 1000 mm / 180 kg
RHTEI1015: 1000 x 1500 mm / 236 kg
RHTEI1020: 1000 x 2000 mm / 298 kg
Special dimensions (mm): ........ x ........ mm
Sizes up to 1000 x 2000 mm (max.). Not available with double lid.
Gorter® - completely assembled with:
- Thermal separated and insulated steel construction
- Diagonal handle to safely enter and leave roof hatch
- Counter balancing system for controlled opening and closing
- Weather tight gasket
- Intumescent tape
- Hold-open arm that engages automatically, one hand release
- Cylinder lock (10 x 30 mm) with 3 keys, inside operation. With 3 point lock from hinge side > 1399 mm.
- Sound reduction (EN-ISO 717-1:2013): 25 dB
- Wind and water tightness (EN 12208): Class E 650
- Construction strength (EN1026/EN1027): ± 3000 Pa
- Resistance to wind load (EN 12210): Class E 3000
- Air tightness (EN 1026): 0.5 m3/hm1
- Resistance to snow loads (EN 1991-1-3):3,97kN/m²
- Impact hard body (EN 356): Class P5A
- Impact soft body (EN 13049): Class 5
Standard powder coating:
Powder coated in RAL7011 (outside) and RAL9010 (inside).
Overview brochure1.93 MB
Manual Roof Hatches2.30 MB
| REVIT |
|Watch the Revit instruction video|
The Gorter fire-resistant steel roof hatch provides practical and safe access to flat roofs and at the same time, when closed, provides a fire-resistant seal for the space below. Roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 5°.
The integrity of the fire-resistant steel Gorter roof hatch has been assessed by Efectis according to EN1634-1, EN1530-4 and BS476: part22.
EI 1: 120 minutes
EI 2: 120 minutes
E: 120 minutes
The fire-resistant roof hatch is available in 6 standard sizes and special sizes up to 1000 x 2000 mm.
Fully thermally broken
The fully thermally isolated curb and cover have a high insulation value and so minimise the chance of unwanted condensation forming while also saving energy costs.
Gorter fire-resistant roof hatch:
- In standard and special sizes
- Fire class according to EN1634-1, EN13501-2, AS1530-4 and BS476:part22
- Thermally separated and insulated steel construction
- Safe to operate with one hand
- 10-year warranty on the roof hatch
- Cylinder lock (10 x 30 mm) with 3 keys, inside operation. With 3 point lock from hinge side > 1400 mm.
- Dimensions > 1,400 mm with 3-point locking mechanism
- Burglar- and sound-proof
- Powder-coated in RAL7011 (outside) and RAL9010 (inside)
Read more about all the advantages of Gorter roof hatches