Roof hatch type RHTG1020
Glazed lid, insulated with HR+++ glass
Standard clearance: 1000 x 2000 mm (Hinge side = long side)
Weight: 206 kg
Gorter® completely assembled with:
- Thermal separated and insulated construction
- Safety glass and burglary resistant
- A diagonal hand rail offers a steady grip when climbing or descending the stairs
- Wind and watertight sealing all around
- 2 powerful electric motors
Performance according to CE (ETA-18/0831):
- Insulating value HR+++ glass: U ≤ 0.500 W/(m².K)
- Insulating (EN-ISO10077-2): Uw ≤ 0.83 W/(m².K)
Sound reduction (EN-ISO140-3): 27 dB
- Watertightness (EN 12208): Class E 650
- Resistance to wind load (EN 12210): Class E 2400
- Resistance to snow loads (EN 1991-1-3): 5 kN/m²
- Impact (EN 13049): Class 3
- Air permeability (EN 12207): Class 4
Powder coated in RAL9005/RAL9010 (outside) and RAL9010 (inside).
We do not recommend the combination with an attic ladder or scissor stairs!
Gorter roof hatches with windows provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work or to a rooftop terrace. Glazed roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum pitch of 5°.
Natural daylight in the room below
Gorter glazed rood hatches are ideal for use in buildings or homes where natural daylight is wanted in the rooms below. This can be apartments with a roof terrace, homes with few windows, office buildings or other non-residential constructions.
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHTG roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and a cover with high-efficiency glass HR+++, which results in a proven insulation value of Uw ≤ 0,83 W/(m².K). This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Gorter RHTG glazed roof hatch:
- CE (ETA-18/0831) certified
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Burglar-proof and fall protection HR+++ glass
- Standard electric control
10-year warranty on the roof hatch, 1 year on electric operation
- Fast delivery
- High-quality aluminium construction
- Window is self-cleaning through run-off
Available with fixed staircase
RHTG1020 roof hatch with window is available in combination with a Gorter fixed staircase for floor heights of 2,500 - 3,000 mm.
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here