The Gorter roof hatch with window provides practical and safe access to flat roofs, rooftop terraces and gardens, with a maximum slope of 5°.
Glazed roof hatch for natural daylight in the room below
The RHTG9030 glazed (window) roof hatch guarantees natural daylight in the room below. This can provide a solution for apartments with a roof terrace, homes with few windows, office buildings or other non-residential constructions.
The Gorter combination of RHTG9030 glazed roof hatch and GS55 fixed staircase offers a stylish and permanent solution for roof access with floor heights from 2,500 to 3,370 mm. The combination of roof hatch and GS50 fixed staircase is suitable for floor heights from 2,500 to 3,000 mm.
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHTG roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and a cover with high-efficiency glass HR+++, which results in a proven insulation value of Uw ≤ 0,83 W/(m².K). This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Gorter RHTG glazed roof hatch with GS55 fixed staircase:
- CE (ETA-18/0831), TÜV NORD (GS55) and Aboma certified
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Fixed stair with automatic adjustment of treads for easy installation
- Tilt angle depending on floor height 50° - 66°
- Safe grip all the way to the roof
- Burglar-proof and fall protection HR+++ glass
- Standard electric control
10-year warranty on the roof hatch, 1 year on electric operation and climbing devices
- Fast delivery
- High-quality aluminium construction
- Window is self-cleaning through run-off
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here