Gorter was able to supply a number of roof hatches for the renovation of the McDonald's restaurants in Rotterdam and Waardenburg.
Fitting of roof hatches during renovation
During the renovation, which involves among other things changing the outer colour of the McDonald's from red to green, the roofs of the Rotterdam and Waardenburg buildings were fitted with a Gorter roof hatch. In addition to providing safe roof access, with its thermal insulating value of Uw ≤ 0,319 W/(m².K), the roof hatch ensures optimum insulation for the whole roof. And this will also contribute indirectly to the pursuit of sustainability at McDonalds.
Advantages of Gorter roof hatch opens and closes with one hand
- Roof hatch with automatic locking in open position
- Diagonal grap rail for improved grip
- A closed roof hatch offers fall prevention
- The roof hatch comes with assisted opening and controlled closing
- The roof hatches have a weather and wind proof finish
- Flexible double water and windtight sealing between cover and curb
- Stainless steel hinges