TÜV NORD certified
- For structural opening size 1000 x 1300 mm
- Height: 250 mm
- Material: wood
Room height: ........ mm (standard up to 3000 mm).
to be specified from top of floor to bottom of cover
Option: up to 3500 mm (type XL-H).
- Material: aluminium
- Size steps: 480 x 140 x 26 mm with anti-skid profile.
- Distance between steps: ca. 250 mm depending on room height
- Steps can be horizontally adjusted
Projection while opening:
600 mm (room height 3000 mm)
850 mm (room height 3500 mm)
- Hook and eye
- 2 x Handrail, 1 handrail prepared for padlock to secure retracted stairs
- Stair guide control system
Extension of types Large, EI-60 and XL
Safety Approval Report(EN-ISO 14122-3) available
to be specified from ceiling to roof hatch flange or roof deck.
Steps are anti-skid
Size steps: 360 x 140 x 26 mm (types Large and EI-60)
Size steps: 480 x 140 x 26 mm (type XL)
Steps can be horizontally adjusted
More information? Please click Products > Ladders and stairs > Extension of scissor stairs - attic ladder
|XL 1000 x 1300 mm|| |
TÜV NORD Certificate: Scissor stairs240.38 KB
TÜV NORD Certificate: Roof hatch with ladder, scissor stairs and fixed stairs413.16 KB
Aboma Certificate: Roof hatch with scissor stairs access to a lift engine room67.63 KB
The Gorter XL scissor stair was developed to reach higher lift machine rooms and utility rooms. The scissor stair is supplied with an Aboma certificate for access to (lift) machine rooms in accordance with EN-ISO 14122-3. The wide stair treads (480 mm) simplify taking materials to upper rooms/roof.
Suitable for use with roof hatch
The XL scissor stair can be combined with an RHT1015 roof hatch with an opening of 1,000 x 1,500 mm.
The standard XL scissor stair is suitable for ceiling heights up to 3,000 mm. The XL-H version can be used with ceiling heights up to 3,500 mm. If the ceiling height is lower, the XL and XL-H types can be shortened by removing one of the intermediate scissor sections and reinstating the bottom element. Small variations in the floor height can be corrected adjusting the telescopic handrail and treads.
Scissor stair extension for plenum
The XL version can be extended by 2, 3 or 4 treads for use in a plenum.
Construction and safety
The construction of the scissor stair and the material used guarantee a high level of stability and long-term safe usage. The scissor stair has a casing and wooden cover underneath. The handrail is supplied separately and is easy to fit. The scissor stair comes mounted on the cover and is made of high-quality cast aluminium. Gorter ladders are supplied with Aboma Safety Approval, TÜV NORD certificate and ''Baumuster geprüft'' label.
Gorter XL scissor stair:
- Light and easy to operate with a maximum effort of 3 kg
- For floor heights up to 3,000 / 3,500 mm
- Shortened by removing scissor sections (for varying floor heights)
- Adjustable anti-slip treads
- Standard with two handrails
- Fixture for locking with a padlock
- Includes operating pole
- With Aboma certificate for access to (lift) machine rooms (EN-ISO 14122-3)
- TÜV NORD certificate (EN14975) and "TÜV NORD Baumuster geprüft" label
- Fast delivery
- 1-year warranty on climbing devices