Special size: ........ x ........ mm
- Special sizes are delivered in aluminium
Gorter Hatches® completely assembled with:
- Thermally separated and Thermal separated and insulated construction
- Stainless steel egg crate closing system
- Double draftproof and watertight seal between edge and lid
- 4 lifting eyes per lid segment
- Resistance to permanent load (Eurocode EN 1993-1-1) 1050 kg/m²
- Insulation value (EN-ISO10077-2): Uw ≤ 0.32 W/(m².K)
- Sound insulation (EN-ISO 717-1:2013): 26 dB
- Water tightness (EN 12208): Class E 650
- Resistance to wind load (EN 12210): Class E 3000
- Resistance to snow load (EN 1991-1-3): 3,97kN/m²
- Impact hard body (EN 356): Class P5A
- Impact soft body (EN 13049): Class 5
- Air permeability (EN 12207): Class 3
Powder coated in RAL 7047 (exterior) and RAL 9010 (interior).
Avoid deformation and damage, do not remove lids in strong winds
Installation roof hatch on concrete upstand42.61 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete or steel roof45.29 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof41.13 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof insulated53.77 KB
Gorter emovable roof hatches are fitted with two or more lids depending on the dimensions. The removable roof hatches do not have hinges but can be lifted with a crane by means of the lifting eyes (4 per hatch). When the lids are removed, there is a clearance in the roof through which material can be brought inside. The removable roof hatches can be used on flat roofs.
Gorter removable roof hatches are available in almost all daylight sizes and can be fitted with a split edge.
Fully thermally separated
The Gorter RHT flat lid removable roof hatch is fully thermally separated and has a proven high insulation value; Uw ≤ 0.319 W/(m².K). This minimises the risk of unwanted condensation and saves on energy costs.
Gorter RHT lifting hatch:
Fully thermally separated edge and lid
10-year warranty on the lifting hatch
Burglary and noise resistant
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here