Gorter roof hatches with two covers can be used as material or lifting hatches, but in most situations, they provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work. Roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 30°.
Gorter roof hatches with two flat covers are available when the width (standard clearance) is larger than 1,100 mm.
This roof hatch can be used on roofs with a suitable slope or pitch. If the roof does not have a slope or you want to use the hatch in an area with heavy snowfall, it is better to choose the RHTD with two sloping covers.
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHTD roof hatch with two flat covers has a fully thermally broken curb and cover, and a proven high insulation value. This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Gorter RHT roof hatch with two covers:
- TÜV NORD, KOMO® certified and Aboma safety mark
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Safe to operate with one hand or electric controller
- 10-year warranty on the roof hatch
- High-quality aluminium construction, 3x lighter than steel, strong and corrosion-free
- Burglar- and sound-proof
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here