Fire rating classification: EI-60 according to EN 1634-1
TÜV NORD certified
Fire rating classification:
- For structural opening size 700 x 1200 mm
- Height: 250 mm
- Material: wood
- Insulation value cover: R = 0,5 m². K°/W
- The cover will protude 70 mm downwards the ceiling
Room height: ........ mm, (standard up to 3000 mm)
to be specified from top of floor to bottom of cover.
Option: up to 3500 mm (type Large-H).
- Material: aluminium
- Size steps: 360 x 140 x 26 mm
- Adjustable anti-skid steps
- Distance between rungs: 250 mm or more (adjustable)
Projection while opening:
600 mm (room height 3000 mm)
- Hook and eye
- Telescopic handrail prepared for padlock to secure retracted stairs
- Stair guide control system
Extension of types Large, EI-60 and XL
Safety Approval Report(EN-ISO 14122-3) available
to be specified from ceiling to roof hatch flange or roof deck.
Steps are anti-skid
Size steps: 360 x 140 x 26 mm (types Large and EI-60)
Size steps: 480 x 140 x 26 mm (type XL)
Steps can be horizontally adjusted
More information? Please click Products > Ladders and stairs > Extension of scissor stairs - attic ladder
|Large EI-60 700 x 1200 mm|| |
TÜV NORD Certificate: Scissor stairs240.38 KB
TÜV NORD Certificate: Roof hatch with ladder, scissor stairs and fixed stairs413.16 KB
Aboma Certificate: Roof hatch with scissor stairs1008.36 KB
The EI-60 fire-resistant Large scissor stair is ideal for use where the space below must remain free when the stair is not in use. The stair cover therefore forms a fire-resistant, flush seal with the ceiling. For the purposes of fire safety, the hatch should be closed after use and remain closed!
Suitable for use with roof hatch
The EI-60 Large scissor stair can be combined with an RHT7014 roof hatch with an opening of 700 x 1,400 mm.
The standard EI-60 Large scissor stair is suitable for ceiling heights up to 3,000 mm. If the ceiling height is lower, the stair can be shortened by removing one or two of the intermediate scissor sections and reinstating the bottom element. Small variations in the floor height can be corrected adjusting the telescopic handrail and treads.
Scissor stair extension for plenum
The EI-60 Large scissor stair can be extended by 2, 3 or 4 treads for use in a plenum.
Construction and safety
The construction of the scissor stair and the material used guarantee a high level of stability and long-term safe usage. The scissor stair has a casing and wooden cover underneath. The handrail is supplied separately and is easy to fit. The scissor stair comes mounted on the cover and is made of high-quality cast aluminium. Gorter ladders are supplied with Aboma Safety Approval, TÜV NORD certificate and ''Baumuster geprüft'' label.
Gorter EI-60 scissor stair:
- Fire rating classification EI-60 (KOMO:SKG.0372.0457), with the scissor stair cover acting as a fire-resistant seal
- Light and easy to operate with a maximum effort of 3 kg
- For floor heights up to 3,000 / 3,500 mm
- Shortened by removing scissor sections (for varying floor heights)
- Adjustable anti-slip treads
- Handrail can be fitted left or right
- Includes operating pole
- With Aboma Safety Approval
- TÜV NORD certificate (EN14975) and "TÜV NORD Baumuster geprüft" label
- Fast delivery
- 1-year warranty on climbing devices