Roof hatches in special sizes are, like other RHT roof hatches, made of light-weight aluminium and have a fully thermally broken curb and cover, and a proven high insulation value.
The roof hatches provide a practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work, but can also be used as a hatch for hoisting materials into the building. The roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 30°.
Dimensions and versions
With customised roof hatches, the longest side of the curb is always the hinged side. The following applies in respect of the sizes:
- special sizes larger than 1150 x 4500 mm are supplied with 2 covers as an RHTD roof hatch.
- Sizes larger than 1500 mm are fitted with a three-point Euro cylinder lock.
- Sizes larger than 2500 mm are supplied with a two-point locking mechanism and provision for a padlock. They cannot be opened from the outside.
- Sizes larger than 3000 mm are supplied as standard with an electric controller type TIM35.
Customised Gorter RHT roof hatch:
- TÜV NORD, KOMO® certified and Aboma safety mark
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Safe to operate with one hand or electric controller
- 10-year guarantee
- High-quality construction
- Burglar- and sound-proof
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here