Roof hatches in special sizes are, like other RHT roof hatches, made of light-weight aluminium and have a fully thermally broken curb and cover, and a proven high insulation value.
The roof hatches provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work, but can also be used as materials or lifting hatches. The roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 30°.
Dimensions and versions
With customised roof hatches, the longest side of the curb is always the hinged side. The following applies in respect of the sizes:
- special sizes larger than 1150 x 4500 mm are supplied with 2 covers as an RHT-D roof hatch.
- Sizes larger than 1500 mm are fitted with a three-point Euro cylinder lock.
- Sizes larger than 2500 mm are supplied with a two-point locking mechanism and provision for a padlock. They cannot be opened from the outside.
- Sizes larger than 3000 mm are supplied as standard with an electric controller type TIM35.
Customised Gorter RHT roof hatch:
- TÜV NORD, KOMO® certified and Aboma safety mark
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Safe to operate with one hand or electric controller
- 10-year guarantee
- Top-quality aluminium construction, 3x lighter than steel, strong and corrosion-free
- Burglar- and sound-proof
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here