Gorter® - completely assembled:
- Lid: checker plate in anodized aluminium
- Frame: channel type in anodized aluminium
- Prepared with thread for u-PVC drainage coupling 40 mm (without coupling)
Dimensions - weight:
600 x 600 mm / 19 kg
800 x 800 mm / 28 kg
1000 x 1000 mm / 36 kg
1000 x 1500 mm / 52 kg
1000 x 2000 mm / 65 kg
Longest side is hinge side
Special dimensions (mm):
........ x ........ mm
Dimensions > 1000 x 2500 with 2 lids (D = 2 lids)
15 kN/m² (EN1991-1)
- Counterbalancing system for assisted opening and controlled closing
- Hold-open arm that engages automatically with one hand release
- Snap latch with T-key and removable watertight plug on top cover
- Option: pad lock hasps
- Integral anchor flange
Gorter® - Electrical Operation of Roof Hatches and Floor Doors
Standard Electrical operation - GT35
The Gorter GT35 electrical operation is a solution, which can be fitted on any standard Gorter RHT roof hatch or floor door of the type WA, WAPT and OP. The two powerful electric motors are always fitted as a pair on both sides of the lid. The motors are pre-fitted from the factory or can be fitted afterwards on any standard RHT roof hatch from model year 2012 and later.
- Roof hatches type RHT standard
- Hinged Floor doors type WA (flush), WAPT and OP
Operation and control 230Vac
The Gorter GT35 is a system with two motors and a control unit. The system comes standard with a wireless remote control and a compact control panel. The keypad connected with signal cable can be installed remote from control unit.
Control unit: 265 x 105 x 40 mm
Keypad: +/- 70 x 50 x 10 mm
Length of signal/power cable motors: 2 m
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer
Operation for a hatch with double lids
Depending on the access door type, the weight of the cover and the application, we can install one or more gear rack drives. These drives are available in 24 Vdc or 230 Vac.
Operation and control 230Vac
This is the simplest system with 1 motor. It can be operated with an integrated or surface-mounted switch, not included.
Operation and control 24Vdc
Operation of one or more drives is controlled by a control box with rectifier that is connected to the electricity network.
- Communication with central alarm system, possibly combined with emergency switch
- Operation control of other objects
- Control by automatic detectors - smoke, rain, wind, fire etc.
- Automatic sequence control of two covers that are overlapping
- Automatic stop in case of unequal load or overload
Depending on the features we will recommend a suitable control box type.
Emergency hatches and doors:
It is of life importance that an emergency door opens after a break down of the electrical system. For those reasons a control box can be provided with a built-in emergency power pack.
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer.
Overview brochure1.93 MB
User information floor door hinged2.12 MB
Technical data and drawings:
Watch the Revit instruction video
The Gorter WA hinged floor door provides practical and safe access to the areas below. The cover and frame are made of anodised aluminium, and the hatch is suitable for both inside and outside use. The frame has an optional connection for a drainage system / rain water discharge.
Dimensions and versions
The Gorter hinged aluminium floor door with checker plate cover is available in five standard sizes as well as special sizes. Sizes larger than 1,000 x 2,500 mm have two covers.
Combination with ladders and stairs
Hinged floor doors are not recommended in situations subject to dynamic loads. The floor door is optionally available to support loadings specified by the customer.
Gorter hinged aluminium floor door with checker-plate cover:
- For inside and outside use
- In standard and special sizes
- Safe to operate with one hand
- Floor door cover with anti-slip checker plate
- Recessed handle
- The counter-balance system helps with opening and slows closing
- Automatic locking in open position and unlocking with one hand
- Door catch with removable crank and watertight plug on top side
- Safe handle on inside of cover (opening length > 1,000 mm)
- 5-year warranty on the floor door
- Top-quality anodised aluminium construction 3x lighter than steel, strong and corrosion-free
- Rain water drain connection using 40 mm ø PVC sleeve (excl. sleeve)