Gorter roof hatches in special sizes can be used as material or lifting hatches, but in most situations, they provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work. Roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 30°.
Gorter roof hatches are available in special sizes, those larger than 1,150 x 4,500 mm being supplied with two covers as an RHT-D roof hatch. Sizes larger than 1,500 mm are fitted with a three-point Euro cylinder lock. Sizes larger than 2,500 mm are supplied with a two-point lock ready to fit a padlock. Sizes larger than 3,000 mm are supplied as standard with type TIM35 electric controllers.
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHT roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and cover, and a proven high insulation value. This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Customised Gorter RHT roof hatch:
- TÜV NORD, KOMO® certified and Aboma safety mark
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Safe to operate with one hand or electric controller
- 10-year warranty on the roof hatch
- High-quality aluminium construction, 3x lighter than steel, strong and corrosion-free
- Burglar- and sound-proof
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here