Roof hatch, type RHT7090
Standard opening size: 700 x 900 mm (Hinge side = long side)
Weight: 38 kg
Gorter® - completely assembled with:
- Thermal separated and insulated aluminium construction
- Counterbalancing system for assisted opening and controlled closing
- Double sealing for water and weather tightness
- Diagonal handrail to safely enter and leave roof hatch
- Fully opened lid engages automatically, with release button
Cylinder lock (31 x 70 mm) with 3 keys, in- and outside operation, with 1 point lock
Performance according to CE (ETA-15/0338):
- Resistance to permanent loads (Eurocode EN 1993-1-1): 1050 kg/m²
- Sound reduction (EN-ISO140-3): 26 dB
- Watertightness (EN 12208): Class E 650
- Resistance to wind load (EN 12210): Class E 3000
- Resistance to snow loads (EN 1991-1-3): 3.97kN/m²
- Impact hard body (EN 356): Class P5A
- Impact soft body (EN 13049): Class 5
- Air permeability (EN 12207): Class 3
Standard powder coating:
Powder coated in RAL7047 (outside) and RAL9010 (inside).
Scissor stair, type Small
- For structural opening size (W x L x H): 700 x 900 x 320 mm
Room height: ........ mm (max. 3000 mm)
to be specified from top of floor to bottom of cover.
- Material: cast aluminium
- Size steps: 350 x 140 x 26 mm, anti-skid
- Distance of steps 250 mm, depending on room height
- Horizontal position of steps is adjustable
Projection while opening:
500 mm (3000 mm room height)
- Hook and eye
- Handrail prepared for padlock to secure retracted stairs against misuse
- Stair guide control system
Gorter® Electrical Operation of Roof Hatches and Floor Doors
Standard Electrical operation - GT35
The Gorter GT35 electrical operation is a solution, which can be fitted on any standard Gorter RHT roof hatch or floor door of the type WA, WAPT and OP. The two powerful electric motors are always fitted as a pair on both sides of the lid. The motors are pre-fitted from the factory or can be fitted afterwards on any standard RHT roof hatch from model year 2012 and later.
- Roof hatches type RHT standard
- Hinged Floor doors type WA (flush), WAPT and OP
Operation and control 230Vac
The Gorter GT35 is a system with two motors and a control unit. As a standard the system is supplied with a compact surface mount keypad for easy operation. The keypad connected with signal cable can be installed remote from control unit. On request the system can be supplied with wireless remote control.
Control unit: 265 x 105 x 40 mm
Keypad: +/- 70 x 50 x 10 mm
Length of signal/power cable motors: 2 m
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer
Electrical operation for linking to a fire alarm systems
Depending on the access door type, the weight of the cover and the application, we can install one or more gear rack drives. These drives are available in 24 Vdc or 230 Vac.
Operation and control 230Vac
This is the simplest system with 1 motor. It can be operated with an integrated or surface-mounted switch, not included.
Operation and control 24Vdc
Operation of one or more drives is controlled by a control box with rectifier that is connected to the electricity network.
- Communication with central alarm system, possibly combined with emergency switch
- Operation control of other objects
- Control by automatic detectors - smoke, rain, wind, fire etc.
- Automatic sequence control of two covers that are overlapping
- Automatic stop in case of unequal load or overload
Depending on the features we will recommend a suitable control box type.
Emergency hatches and doors:
It is of life importance that an emergency door opens after a break down of the electrical system. For those reasons a control box can be provided with a built-in emergency power pack.
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer.
Roof hatch RHT brochure2.71 MB
| REVIT |
|watch revit instruction video|
|Small 700 x 900 mm|| |
Installation roof hatch on concrete upstand42.61 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete or steel roof45.29 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof41.13 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof insulated53.77 KB
Gorter roof hatches with scissor stairs provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work or other purposes. The roof hatch can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum pitch of 30°.
Ideal for small spaces
The Gorter combination of roof hatch and Small scissor stair is ideal for use in small spaces with a maximum ceiling height of 3,000 mm. The scissor stair folds out to 500 mm, while the roof hatch has a compact clearance of 700 x 900 mm.
Scissor stair ensures free space under the roof hatch
Roof hatches combined with a scissor stair are ideal for applications where occasional but also frequent access to the roof is required. When the scissor stair is folded, you always have free space under the hatch.
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHT roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and cover, and a proven high insulation value. This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Gorter RHT roof hatch with Small scissor stair:
- Roof hatch with fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Roof hatch safe operation with one hand
- Safe grip all the way to the roof
10-year warranty on the roof hatch, 1 year on climbing devices
- Optional electric control of roof hatch
- High-quality aluminium construction of hatch and scissor stair
- Euro cylinder lock with indoor and outdoor operation
- Burglar- and sound-proof roof hatch
- Fast delivery
The Small scissor stair is not suitable for use as an extension of scissor stair to bridge a plenum (= space between suspended ceiling and roof).
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here