This product will be discontinued from mid-2024
We recommend that you no longer include the product in the specifications. The replacement product is: Roof hatch RHT7010 with scissor stairs S+.
Roof hatch RHT brochure2.71 MB
Installation roof hatch on concrete upstand42.61 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete or steel roof45.29 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof41.13 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof insulated53.77 KB
Gorter roof hatches with scissor stairs provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work or other purposes. The roof hatch can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum pitch of 30°.
Ideal for small spaces
The Gorter combination of roof hatch and Small scissor stair is ideal for use in small spaces with a maximum ceiling height of 3,000 mm. The scissor stair folds out to 500 mm, while the roof hatch has a compact clearance of 700 x 900 mm.
Scissor stair ensures free space under the roof hatch
Roof hatches combined with a scissor stair are ideal for applications where occasional but also frequent access to the roof is required. When the scissor stair is folded, you always have free space under the hatch.
New generation Gorter RHT roof hatch
The new generation RHT roof hatches feature an extremely strong and patented construction. Thanks to several modifications, the roof hatch is even more resistant against unexpected extreme loads, both during construction and in general use.
Improved features and functionalities of the indestructible and sustainable RHT roof hatch:
- Made and Designed in Holland
- New and improved, patented indestructible construction
- Trusted, with CE(ETA) certification
- Now available directly from stock in sizes up to 1000 x 3000 mm
- Fully standardised to metric dimensioning
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHT roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and cover, and a proven high insulation value. This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Gorter RHT roof hatch with Small scissor stair:
- Roof hatch with fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Roof hatch safe operation with one hand
- Safe grip all the way to the roof
10-year warranty on the roof hatch, 1 year on climbing devices
- Optional electric control of roof hatch
- High-quality aluminium construction of hatch and scissor stair
- Euro cylinder lock with indoor and outdoor operation
- Burglar- and sound-proof roof hatch
- Fast delivery
The Small scissor stair is not suitable for use as an extension of scissor stair to bridge a plenum (= space between suspended ceiling and roof).
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here