The Gorter fire-resistant wall hatch is often used to provide access to service ducts and plenum spaces which would otherwise be difficult to reach for repairs or service. The fire-resistant hatches are very versatile and are used in non-residential and residential buildings as well as in industry.
The standard fire-resistant wall hatch is manufactured in KTL-treated steel, and is finished with an RAL 9010 coloured powder coating.
Gorter type B fire-resistant wall hatch:
- Available in 4 standard sizes
- Fitted with an automatic lock
- Fire class according EN1634-1 en EN13501-2
- Frame with predrilled mounting holes
5-year warranty on the wall door
- Available in 4 standard versions
- Fast delivery