According to EN1634-1 en EN13501-2
E: 120 minutes
EI1: 20 minutes
EI2: 60 minutes
EW: 120 minutes
Gorter®, completely assembled
- Frame with predrilled mounting holes.
- KTL (cathodic dip painting) treated steel with powdercoating RAL 9010.
Dimensions - weight:
400 x 400 mm / 14 kg
600 x 600 mm / 27 kg
600 x 800 mm / 34 kg
800 x 800 mm / 43 kg
Overview brochure1.93 MB
| REVIT |
|Watch the Revit instruction video|
The Gorter fire-resistant wall hatch is often used to provide access to service ducts and plenum spaces which would otherwise be difficult to reach for repairs or service. The fire-resistant hatches are very versatile and are used in non-residential and residential buildings as well as in industry.
The standard fire-resistant wall hatch is manufactured in KTL-treated steel, and is finished with an RAL 9010 coloured powder coating.
Gorter type B fire-resistant wall hatch:
- Available in 4 standard sizes
- Fitted with an automatic lock
- Fire class according EN1634-1 en EN13501-2
- Frame with predrilled mounting holes
5-year warranty on the wall door
- Available in 4 standard versions
- Fast delivery