Dimension vent opening: ........ x ........ mm
to be specified
Gorter® completely assembled:
- Extruded aluminium sections, with thermal break
- Doorframe filled with an insulated aluminium panel
- Door opens in outside direction.
- Gasket all around
Powder coated in a RAL colour (to be specified).
- System hinges.
- Explosion Release Control: release at a pressure increase > 1,2 kN on inside leaf (European Patent No. 1870542)
- Cylinder lock with ½ Euro cylinder
Overview brochure1.93 MB
An explosion vent façade hatch - also known as an explosion vent or explosion hatch - has a Gorter Explosion Release Control (ERC) which ensures that the hatch unlocks automatically in the event of an unexpected pressure build-up. The opening pressure is adjustable. In addition to explosion vent façade hatches, Gorter also supplies explosion vent hatches for roofs.
Explosion vent hatch usage
The Gorter explosion vent façade hatch should be used with the cover hinged to open outwards. The cover of the hatch in the façade must not be impeded by obstacles inside or out.
Gorter explosion vent hatch for façade/explosion vent/explosion hatch for façade:
Gorter Explosion Release Control (ERC), European patent no. 1870542
Cover and frame manufactured from thermally broken aluminium profiles
Burglar- and sound-proof
Powder-coated and finished in an RAL colour
- 5-year warranty on the walldoor
Note: the size of the explosion vent opening should be calculated by an expert engineer.