Type OP: with checker plate cover
Type OP-S: OP + fall protection
Type OP-D: with 2 covers
Gorter® - completely assembled
- Cover: Aluminium checker plate
- Frame: Aluminium
Standard dimensions - weight:
800 x 800 mm / 20 kg
1000 x 1000 mm / 27 kg
1000 x 1500 mm / 44 kg
1000 x 2000 mm / 57 kg
Custom sizes are available.
5 kN/m² (according to EN1991)
- Pad lock hasps, inside or outside
- Gas loaded spring/hold open arm, with release button
- Option: swing-bolts
- On floor or pit surface.
- With bolts and compression tape or kit (by others).
Standard Electrical operation - GT35
The Gorter GT35 electrical operation is a solution, which can be fitted on any standard Gorter RHT roof hatch or floor door of the type WA, WAPT and OP. The two powerful electric motors are always fitted as a pair on both sides of the lid. The motors are pre-fitted from the factory or can be fitted afterwards on any standard RHT roof hatch from model year 2012 and later.
- Roof hatches type RHT standard
- Hinged Floor doors type WA (flush), WAPT and OP
Operation and control 230Vac
The Gorter GT35 is a system with two motors and a control unit. The system comes standard with a wireless remote control and a compact control panel. The keypad connected with signal cable can be installed remote from control unit.
Control unit: 265 x 105 x 40 mm
Keypad: +/- 70 x 50 x 10 mm
Length of signal/power cable motors: 2 m
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer
Operation for a hatch with double lids
Depending on the access door type, the weight of the cover and the application, we can install one or more gear rack drives. These drives are available in 24 Vdc or 230 Vac.
Operation and control 230Vac
This is the simplest system with 1 motor. It can be operated with an integrated or surface-mounted switch, not included.
Operation and control 24Vdc
Operation of one or more drives is controlled by a control box with rectifier that is connected to the electricity network.
- Communication with central alarm system, possibly combined with emergency switch
- Operation control of other objects
- Control by automatic detectors - smoke, rain, wind, fire etc.
- Automatic sequence control of two covers that are overlapping
- Automatic stop in case of unequal load or overload
Depending on the features we will recommend a suitable control box type.
Emergency hatches and doors:
It is of life importance that an emergency door opens after a break down of the electrical system. For those reasons a control box can be provided with a built-in emergency power pack.
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer.
Overview brochure1.93 MB
| REVIT |
Watch the Revit instruction video
The Gorter OP hinged floor door provides practical and safe access to the areas below. The cover and frame are made of anodised aluminium, and the hatch is suitable for both inside and outside use. The frame is intended to be screwed to the floor surface, using sealing tape and glue as well. Its construction makes the hatch easy to install, and it comes as standard with provision for a padlock.
Versions - impact-resistant
As well as the standard version (OP), a version with impact protection (hinged grating) is also available (OP-S). The impact protection can rotate to a maximum 89° and, if installed correctly, will always close automatically.
Both the OP and OP-S floor doors are available in four standard and other special sizes. Special versions with a double checker-plate cover (OP-D) can also be supplied.
Combination with ladders and stairs
Hinged floor doors are not recommended in situations subject to dynamic loads.
Gorter hinged, aluminium, recessed, floor door:
- For inside and outside use
- In standard and special sizes (1 or 2 covers)
- Safe to operate with one hand
- Floor door cover with anti-slip checker plate
- Gas spring / cover stay, automatic locking in open position
- Safe handle on inside of the cover
- 5-year warranty on the floor door
- Top-quality anodised aluminium construction 3x lighter than steel, strong and corrosion-free