Gorter Hatches® completely assembled:
- Lid: steel with layered and hardened glass plate
- Frame: channel-type steel construction
- Fall protection and scratch-resistant three-layer ESG/TVG/TVG safety glass
- 2 powerful electric motors
- RF remote control
Powder coated in RAL9005
Dimensions - weight:
1000 x 1000 mm/ 156 kg
1000 x 2000 mm/ 266 kg
Longest side is hinge side
750 kg/m2 according to din 18008-5 / EN1991
with a maximum point load of 500 kg per 50x50 mm.
Hinges and locks:
- 2 Electric motors
- Anchoring included in frame design.
CodeMark certified for Australia & New Zealand
- Australia CM70087, New Zealand CM70088
User information floor door hinged2.12 MB
Technical data and drawings:
Watch the Revit instruction video
The Gorter glass floor door offers practical and safe access to underlying spaces, such as a (wine) cellar or souterrain, with the glass plate providing a special view of the space.
More daylight and spacious effect
Gorter WAG floor door are generally applicable in living areas and office spaces, with the door providing a spacious effect and more light in the underlying space.
Robust with trafficable safety glass
The glass floor door is equipped with three-layered safety glass, making the door not only safe to walk on, but also fall-proof. The glass plate has a load capacity of up to 750 kg/m2 with a maximum point load of 500 kg per 50x50 mm.
Two standard designs
There is a choice of two standard designs, with an opening of 1000 x 1000 mm and 1000 x 2000 mm.
Standard with electric operation
The WAG floor door is equipped with two powerful low-noise electric design motors, which can be operated using the supplied remote control. The motors are protected against overloading, so that they switch off automatically when blocked.
The WAG floor door is not recommended for situations with primarily dynamic loading.
Gorter glass hinged floor door with electric operation:
- For indoor applications
- In two standard dimensions
- Standard with electric operation
- Including RF remote control
- Flush construction, fully flush with the surface of the floor
- Safe glass plate
5-year warranty on the floor door, 1 year on electric operation
- Quality construction
- Stainless steel hinges
- Finished with a durable layer of powder coating in the colour RAL9005