Gorter®, completely assembled
- For walls and ceilings
- Door & frame flush
- Frame with predrilled mounting holes.
- KTL (cathodic dip painting) treated steel with powdercoating RAL 9010.
Dimensions - weight:
250 x 250 mm / 2 kg
400 x 400 mm / 4 kg
500 x 500 mm / 6 kg
600 x 600 mm / 8 kg
600 x 800 mm / 10 kg
800 x 800 mm / 12 kg
Overview brochure1.93 MB
| REVIT |
|Watch the Revit instruction video|
The Gorter universal wall and ceiling hatch is often used to provide access to service ducts and plenum spaces which would otherwise be difficult to reach for repairs or service. The hatches are very versatile and are used in non-residential and residential buildings as well as in industry.
The standard wall and ceiling hatch is manufactured in KTL-treated steel, and is finished with a RAL 9010 coloured powder coating. The hatches can also be supplied in stainless steel for uses such as conduit hatches or supply cabinets in a clean room.
Gorter type U wall / ceiling hatch:
- Available in 6 standard versions
- Fitted with an automatic lock
- Suitable for installation in partition walls, stone walls and ceilings
- Frame with predrilled mounting holes
- 5-year warranty on the hatch
- Fast delivery