The Gorter universal wall and ceiling hatch is often used to provide access to service ducts and plenum spaces which would otherwise be difficult to reach for repairs or service. The hatches are very versatile and are used in non-residential and residential buildings as well as in industry.
The standard wall and ceiling hatch is manufactured in KTL-treated steel, and is finished with a RAL 9010 coloured powder coating.
Gorter type U wall / ceiling hatch:
- Available in 6 standard versions
- Fitted with an automatic lock
- Suitable for installation in partition walls, stone walls and ceilings
- Frame with predrilled mounting holes
- 5-year warranty on the hatch
- Fast delivery