Gorter roof hatches can be used as escape hatches, but in most situations, they provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work or to a roof terrace. Roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 30°.
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHT roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and cover, and a proven high insulation value. This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Gorter RHT roof hatch:
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Safe to operate with one hand
- 10-year warranty on the roof hatch
- Optional electric control
- Fast delivery
- High-quality aluminium construction, 3x lighter than steel, strong and corrosion-free
- Euro cylinder lock with indoor and outdoor operation
- Burglar- and sound-proof
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here