Opening (mm) - Weight:
RHT7090: 700 x 900 mm / 38 kg
RHT9090: 900 x 900 mm / 44 kg
RHT7014: 700 x 1400 mm / 52 kg
RHT1010: 1000 x 1000 mm / 50 kg
RHT1015: 1000 x 1500 mm / 65 kg
RHT1020: 1000 x 2000 mm / 82 kg
RHT9024: 900 x 2400 mm / 89 kg
Gorter® - completely assembled with
- Thermal separated and insulated aluminium construction
- Counterbalancing system for assisted opening and controlled closing
- Double wind and weather tight sealing between lid and curb
- Lid that engages automatically in open position, with one hand release
- Eurocylinder (31 x 70 mm) lock with 3 keys, inside and outside operation.
- Opening > 1501 mm with 3-point lock.
- Diagonal handrail on inside lid to safely enter and leave roof hatch
Performance according to CE (ETA-15/0338):
- Resistance to permanent loads (Eurocode EN 1993-1-1): 1050 kg/m²
- Sound reduction (EN-ISO140-3): 26 dB
- Watertightness (EN 12208): Class E 650
- Resistance to wind load (EN 12210): Class E 3000
- Resistance to snow loads (EN 1991-1-3): 3.97kN/m²
- Impact hard body (EN 356): Class P5A
- Impact soft body (EN 13049): Class 5
- Air permeability (EN 12207): Class 3
Standard powder coating:
Powder coated in RAL7047 (outside) and RAL9010 (inside).
Gorter® Electrical Operation of Roof Hatches and Floor Doors
Standard Electrical operation - GT35
The Gorter GT35 electrical operation is a solution, which can be fitted on any standard Gorter RHT roof hatch or floor door of the type WA, WAPT and OP. The two powerful electric motors are always fitted as a pair on both sides of the lid. The motors are pre-fitted from the factory or can be fitted afterwards on any standard RHT roof hatch from model year 2012 and later.
- Roof hatches type RHT standard
- Hinged Floor doors type WA (flush), WAPT and OP
Operation and control 230Vac
The Gorter GT35 is a system with two motors and a control unit. As a standard the system is supplied with a compact surface mount keypad for easy operation. The keypad connected with signal cable can be installed remote from control unit. On request the system can be supplied with wireless remote control.
Control unit: 265 x 105 x 40 mm
Keypad: +/- 70 x 50 x 10 mm
Length of signal/power cable motors: 2 m
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer
Electrical operation for linking to a fire alarm systems
Depending on the access door type, the weight of the cover and the application, we can install one or more gear rack drives. These drives are available in 24 Vdc or 230 Vac.
Operation and control 230Vac
This is the simplest system with 1 motor. It can be operated with an integrated or surface-mounted switch, not included.
Operation and control 24Vdc
Operation of one or more drives is controlled by a control box with rectifier that is connected to the electricity network.
- Communication with central alarm system, possibly combined with emergency switch
- Operation control of other objects
- Control by automatic detectors - smoke, rain, wind, fire etc.
- Automatic sequence control of two covers that are overlapping
- Automatic stop in case of unequal load or overload
Depending on the features we will recommend a suitable control box type.
Emergency hatches and doors:
It is of life importance that an emergency door opens after a break down of the electrical system. For those reasons a control box can be provided with a built-in emergency power pack.
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer.
Roof hatch RHT brochure2.71 MB
| REVIT |
|Watch the Revit instruction video|
Installation roof hatch on concrete upstand47.71 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete or steel roof53.02 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof46.82 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof insulated53.98 KB
Gorter roof hatches can be used as escape hatches, but in most situations, they provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work or to a roof terrace. Roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 30°.
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHT roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and cover, and a proven high insulation value. This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Gorter RHT roof hatch:
- TÜV NORD & KOMO® certified and Aboma safety mark
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Safe to operate with one hand
- 10-year warranty on the roof hatch
- Optional electric control
- Fast delivery
- High-quality aluminium construction, 3x lighter than steel, strong and corrosion-free
- Euro cylinder lock with indoor and outdoor operation
- Burglar- and sound-proof
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here