Opening (mm) - Weight:
- RHT7010: 700 x 1000 mm / 56 kg (Not available in a Black Edition)
- RHT7014: 700 x 1400 mm / 68 kg
- RHT1010: 1000 x 1000 mm / 65 kg
- RHT1015: 1000 x 1500 mm / 84 kg
- RHT1020: 1000 x 2000 mm / 101 kg
- RHT1025: 1000 x 2500 mm / 120 kg
- RHT1030: 1000 x 3000 mm / 134 kg
Hinge side = long side
The three types have been removed from our program.
The RHT7090 is replaced by the RHT7010. The RHT9090 by the RHT1010 and the RHT9024 by the RHT1025.
Gorter® - completely assembled with:
- Thermal separated and insulated construction
- Counterbalancing system for assisted opening and controlled closing
- Wind and weather tight sealing between lid and curb
- Lid that engages automatically in open position, with one hand release
- Stainless steel Eurocylinder lock, inside and outside operation.
- Diagonal handrail on inside lid to safely enter and leave roof hatch
CodeMark certified for Australia & New Zealand
- Australia CM70087, New Zealand CM70088
Performance according to CE (ETA-15/0338):
- Resistance to permanent loads (Eurocode EN 1993-1-1): 1050 kg/m²
- Sound reduction (EN-ISO140-3): 26 dB
- Watertightness (EN 12208): Class E 650
- Resistance to wind load (EN 12210): Class E 3000
- Resistance to snow loads (EN 1991-1-3): 3.97kN/m²
- Impact hard body (EN 356): Class P5A
- Impact soft body (EN 13049): Class 5
- Air permeability (EN 12207): Class 3
RHT powder coating:
Outside: powder coated in RAL7047
Inside: powder coated in white RAL 9010 (optional black RAL9004)
Gorter® Electrical Operation of Roof Hatches and Floor Doors
Standard Electrical operation - GT35
The Gorter GT35 electrical operation is a solution, which can be fitted on any standard Gorter RHT roof hatch. The two powerful electric motors are always fitted as a pair on both sides of the lid.
- Roof hatches type RHT standard
Operation and control 230Vac
The Gorter GT35 is a system with two motors and a control unit. The system comes standard with a wireless remote control and a compact control panel. The keypad connected with signal cable can be installed remote from control unit.
Control unit: 265 x 105 x 40 mm
Keypad: +/- 70 x 50 x 10 mm
Length of signal/power cable motors: 2 m
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer
Operation for a hatch with double lids
Depending on the access door type, the weight of the cover and the application, we can install one or more gear rack drives. These drives are available in 24 Vdc or 230 Vac.
Operation and control 230Vac
This is the simplest system with 1 motor. It can be operated with an integrated or surface-mounted switch, not included.
Operation and control 24Vdc
Operation of one or more drives is controlled by a control box with rectifier that is connected to the electricity network.
- Communication with central alarm system, possibly combined with emergency switch
- Operation control of other objects
- Control by automatic detectors - smoke, rain, wind, fire etc.
- Automatic sequence control of two covers that are overlapping
- Automatic stop in case of unequal load or overload
Depending on the features we will recommend a suitable control box type.
Emergency hatches and doors:
It is of life importance that an emergency door opens after a break down of the electrical system. For those reasons a control box can be provided with a built-in emergency power pack.
The drives and the wiring must be installed by a certified installer.
Roof hatch RHT brochure2.71 MB
Technical Data Sheet - Roof Hatches RHT / RHTEI / RHTX154.82 KB
Technical Data Sheet - Reset / Calibration GT35 / GT50202.93 KB
User information roof hatches2.30 MB
| REVIT |
|RHT7090 *|| |
|RHT9090 *|| |
Watch the Revit instruction video
Installation roof hatch on concrete upstand47.71 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete or steel roof53.02 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof46.82 KB
Installation roof hatch on concrete roof insulated53.98 KB
Declaration of performance CE roof hatch RHT44.71 KB
KOMO Certificate: Roof hatch RHT120.07 KB
TÜV NORD Certificate: Roof hatch with ladder, scissor stairs and fixed stairs670.29 KB
Peutz Report: Sound insulation roof hatch RHT1.14 MB
EuroSolid Report: Thermal performance Roof hatch RHT525.05 KB
SKG Report: Aluminum roof hatch ball impact test151.21 KB
Gorter roof hatches can be used as escape hatches, but in most situations, they provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work or to a roof terrace. Roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 30°.
New generation Gorter RHT roof hatch
The new generation RHT roof hatches feature an extremely strong and patented construction. Thanks to several modifications, the roof hatch is even more resistant against unexpected extreme loads, both during construction and in general use.
Improved features and functionalities of the indestructible and sustainable RHT roof hatch:
- Made and Designed in Holland
- New and improved, patented indestructible construction
- Trusted, with CE(ETA) certification
- Now available directly from stock in sizes up to 1000 x 3000 mm
- Fully standardised to metric dimensioning
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHT roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and cover, and a proven high insulation value. This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
Gorter RHT roof hatch:
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Safe to operate with one hand
- 10-year warranty on the roof hatch
- Optional electric control
- Fast delivery
- High-quality construction
- Stainless steel Euro cylinder lock with indoor and outdoor operation
- Burglar- and sound-proof
Read more about the advantages of Gorter roof hatches here